If there is one thing not lacking on the internet, it’s recipes. Seasonal recipes, healthy recipes, game day recipes, kids' recipes, you name it. Whatever variety of food you’re craving, you can easily access a recipe at the touch of a button. We've been able to pull up recipes for our favorite meals and exotic dishes from across the globe thanks to the help of our smartphones. And while we’ve been able to do this for quite a while, it takes more than a good recipe to make you a good cook.
This is where built-in apps and smart kitchen appliances come into play. From setting timers to preheating the oven to organizing your holiday menu, there are several high-tech appliances and built-in apps that will help keep your kitchen organized and help you become a better home chef.
Where to Begin?
Many trusted and well-known appliance brands have changed the landscape of cooking and cleaning. Ask us about the full range of connected appliances that are designed to help you stay connected to your home no matter where you are. Your smartphone becomes your personal sous chef—creating a new avenue to control your appliances and monitor your dishes, laundry, and meal prep.
Smart-appliance apps are designed to make life in the home easier, allowing you to control a variety of smart appliances. You can experience a more innovative kitchen that fully integrates into your home and handles cooking and after-meal cleanup with more precision and better results.
What are my Options?
Your smart appliance options include refrigeration appliances, cooking appliances, laundry appliances, ventilation, dishwashers, ice makers, and more. When you have the power to control every major appliance in your home, you can worry less about the day-to-day chores and focus more on taking time to relax and enjoy the holiday season with your family and loved ones.
How do Apps Help?
Kitchen apps and smart appliances are your keys to a connected world. You can simplify everyday tasks and activities and enjoy a sense of convenience—whether you’re preheating the oven on the way home from your kid’s football practice or scheduling hot water for your morning cup of tea.
If you need peace of mind, appliance apps allow you to be more confident in the kitchen. Stay in control of your products and your workload wherever you are—no more worrying if you left the stove on. And if you’re a first-time homeowner looking for new appliances or you’re just beginning to take an interest in cooking, a connected device can improve the performance of your appliance and fix potential issues so your home can always function at its best.
• Remote Control: Remotely monitor and control your smart appliances so you can do things like peek inside the refrigerator while you’re at the store getting groceries.
• Voice Integration: Now you can multitask with ease, thanks to some voice-integrated systems that work with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
• Notifications: If you left the fridge door open or forgot to turn off the oven, you can have helpful alerts sent from your smart appliance straight to your phone.
• Service Alerts: When it’s time for routine cleaning and maintenance on your kitchen range or you need to replace the fridge’s water filter, get notified when your appliance needs attention.
• Software Updates: If you want to keep your appliance up to date on the latest features, you can receive software updates the moment they become available.
Providing a whole new way to prepare holiday meals, do chores, keep organized, and save time, a helpful kitchen app should be the first thing you cross off your holiday checklist this year. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about smart appliance features, give us a call or visit our store to shop our entire collection of smart gadgets and kitchen appliances.